Welcome to Hot Desk At The Square
Hot Desk At The Square was set up to provide flexible and quiet workspaces in a great location at an affordable price.
We are located in a beautiful Grade II listed Georgian office building on the historic and picturesque Northumberland Square in North Shields.
We are the preferred choice for consultants, freelancers and entrepreneurs either working remotely or freelancing for themselves. It is also useful for any local business which has, on a temporary basis, more staff than available space.
We are open. If you cannot reasonably work at home and have no other access to an office, why not book a hot desk with us?
Watch Our Virtual Tour
What we offer
- A Covid-compliant office
- Four Hot Desk spaces that are easy to book online.
- A dedicated desk guaranteed for the duration of your booking.
- Short licence agreements (minimum period of 30 days).
- No hidden extras. You pay an all-inclusive fee of £160 per 30 days (there is also a refundable deposit for the security key).
- High-speed, reliable internet.
- A meeting room available for the exclusive use of our hot desk community.
- A kitchen, breakout area and a lovely summer garden.
- A quiet and friendly work environment in a central location.
If you have any further questions regarding what we offer here at Hot Desk At The Square see our FAQs.
How to find us
We are located at 17A Northumberland Square, North Shields, NE30 1PX.
North Shields is approximately 8 miles east of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. It is the centre of a multi-million pound regeneration project by North Tyneside Council.
The town is bounded by Whitley Bay to the north, Tynemouth Village to the east and to the south by the River Tyne. The Tyne and Wear Metro links North Shields to Newcastle city centre, and to other destinations in Tyne and Wear including Whitley Bay, Newcastle Airport and Sunderland.